7 Days of Wellness Week Recipes, Plus A Taste of Wellness Week Recipes
Eating well can do wonders for your wellness lifestyle – not only does it give your body the fundamental nourishment it needs, it can also give you energy, give your brain a boost and, in some cases, help you hydrate. This past Wellness Week™ helped us make mindful changes to our daily habits with The Wellness Week Pledge: 7 Habits for a Healthy, Happier You. From choosing to move to changing your breakfast, healthy eating gives us the foundation to take on all seven habits and carry them out to their fullest potential.
Seven chefs from our Wellness Week getaway spas shared some delicious recipes that are great to keep in the kitchen all year round. New this year was A Taste of Wellness Week, where four leading New York City restaurants created special prix-fixe menus, just for Wellness Week. You can find three of these recipes below as well. Here’s to many more years of healthy eating!
· Day 1: French Manor Inn & Spa Recipe: Winter Citrus Salad
· Day 2: Crystal Mountain Resort & Spa Recipe: Peak Performance Udon Bowl with Sweet Chili Mushroom Broth & Asian Vegetables
· Day 3: Topnotch Resort & Spa Recipe: Miso Salmon Salad
· Day 4: La Costa Resort & Spa Recipe: Citrus-Scented Angel Food Cake
· Day 5: Red Mountain Resort Recipe: Black Quinoa with Vegetables & Feta
· Day 6: The Langham Huntington, Pasadena Recipe: Bucatini Pasta with Wild Mushrooms
· Day 7: Shane Diet & Fitness Resorts Recipe: Black Bean Brownies
· A Taste of Wellness Week: 3 Recipes from 3 NYC Restaurants